Sunday, November 28, 2010

Insane-ness News 11/28

Big things are poppin up everywhere at Insane-ness, and I'm not just talking about the massive erection I received thanks to the official launch of our new Sex-ness section.  Since our last update, Humor-ness has began its first weekly column, "Know Thy Enemy", which is 100% guaranteed to save your life someday.  As if that weren't enough for you to get on your knees and blow me, the Sports-ness section has just launched its new 'Bet of the Day', quite possibly the easiest way for you to get out of all that messy credit card debt.  But hey, I've got a huge bottle of prescription painkillers calling my name, so take a look around for yourself.  You'll find out the same way everyone does that just like a tranny hooker who ends up being an undercover cop, Insane-ness is full of surprises.
Until next time, officer DICKenson.

No comments:

Post a Comment